"The art of art, the glory of expression, and the SUNSHINE of the light of letters, is SIMPLICITY." -Walt Whitman

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Scarf-aholics Anonymus (must read!)

Hi my name is Sarah, and among other things, I am a scarf-aholic. Thus, I was so excited when I found this article in one of my favorite blogs to follow!
The following link shows you how to take old cotton tees and transform them into fun, unique, and comfortable scarves! They give you the basic steps but the artistic and creative reins are in your hands to make your scarf uniquely yours! What makes me love this project even more is the particular style of the scarf that is becoming increasingly popular; they're called infinity scarves. 

Photo found on Method blog

 You will be amazed at how super-duper these are to make! Try it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts